Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NHD

What does NHD mean to me? It means nothing but hrad work that I don't look foward to. While NHD can be rewarding in they long run for some, and for others just a waste of time. I look at it as a race, a race that you have no choice to run in even if you find yourself ready to faint. Which leads me to my point, NHD is kind of a image game for our school. We focous so much on the outcome of our projets that we forget all the things that are going on around us. For example, NHD went all through the month of Febuary which is by that way Black History month. And not once did we foucus on that. It sounds kind of crazy seeming that we are a history school. My point is that NHD should not be made the center of this schools core everytime it comes around. For NHD will not be on the PSSA'S or the SAT'S!!!!!

No comments: